The 55+ Ministers and Wives Conference was started to provide a unique gathering opportunity for veteran ministry couples in a “retreat-like” setting. It is rapidly becoming a MUST ATTEND annual event for Fellowship, Inspiration, and Networking.
Each year Keynote speakers share personal experiences and insights from their years in ministry, and lead the group in thoughtful reflection about the “high-calling” of ministry service to the local church, the Bride of Christ.
Our 2017 Theme is: “Finishing the Race – Keeping the Faith!”
Our Keynote sessions will feature:
- Gene Appel – Senior Pastor of the Eastside Christian Church in Anaheim, CA;
- Matthew Sleeth, MD – Executive Director of the Blessed Earth Ministry in Lexington, KY;
- Mark Scott – Professor and Bible Lecturer from Ozark Christian College in Joplin, MO.
By POPULAR DEMAND …
Murray Hollis will be back with us again in 2017 leading our Praise and Worship sessions. And, this year, he’s bring ALL the Gospel Lads with him for two full gospel concerts!
NEW for 2017 – we will be featuring a “FUTURES” session, with these key ministry leaders providing their insights about the future from their unique perspectives:
- Future of the Restoration Movement – Mark Taylor, Editor – Christian Standard;
- Future of Missions – Dave Empson – Executive Director – ICOM;
- Future of the NACC – Gene Appel – President – 2017 NACC
- Future of Christian Colleges – Matt Proctor – President – Ozark Christian College.
Additionally features will include:
- Opening night Get Acquainted Reception;
- Men’s and Women’s Breakout Sessions;
- 2 afternoons of free-time for shopping, sightseeing, relaxing, etc.; and,
- 1st class Embassy Suites accommodations
You will not want to miss this conference! Register today – Space is limited.